BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

terça-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2010

Quotes perfeitas de Grey's Anatomy

Ontem eu assiti Blink, o episódio 11 da 6° temporada de Grey's Anatomy, e rolei na cama de rir com o discurso da Bailey (recém divorciada) pro fulano que estavam tentando armar pra ela:

I’m in the middle of a divorce. People call me the Nazi, and it’s not because of my ice blue eyes. I spend 12 hours a day carving people up, and I like it. I have a child, and I have no room for casual anything. I’m angry all of the time and deeply confused because a lot of people in my life have let me down recently. One of them was me. It’s devastating, but not completely, because it turns out I like sleeping crosswise in the bed and not having to shave my legs. … you want lunch or you want to show me the scan?


Tirando o lance da criança eu seriamente me identifico com o resto :P. E ontem GA estava fenomenal de quotes, pq na sequência vem o Alex mencionando o casamento da Meredith com o Derek (eles se casaram usando um post it no on call room):

Turns out your stupid Post-It is 10 times the marriage my church wedding ever got me. I'm moving on.


Que basicamente resume minha opinião sobre a pompa de casamentos em igrejas...

0 yadasyadasyadas: