BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

terça-feira, 7 de outubro de 2008

Grey's Anatomy

Estou vendo uma reprise enquanto espero pra ir pro Krav Magá, e me lembrei dos dois diálogos que eu mais gosto desse seriado:


MEREDITH: "I never should have told you about George."
DEREK: "No, its fine. I'm glad I know about him, and the vet. You really get around."
MEREDITH: "What did you just say to me?"
DEREK: "It's unforgivable."
MEREDITH: "I don't remember ever asking you to forgive me."
DEREK: "So, was the knitting a phase? Who's next? Alex? I hear he likes to sleep around too. You two have that in common."
MEREDITH: "You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done! All the boys and all the bars and all the obvious daddy issues, who cares? I was done. You left me. You chose Addison. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore."
DEREK: "This thing with us is finished. It's over."
MEREDITH: "Finally."
DEREK: "Yeah, it's done."
MEREDITH: "It is done."


MEREDITH: "Tell me something."
CRISTINA: "What?"
MEREDITH: "Cristina. I have my hand on a bomb, I’m freaking out, and most importantly, I really have to pee. Just please tell me anything."
CRISTINA: "He told me he loved me. Last night. He thought I was sleeping, but I heard him say it."
MEREDITH: "Burke loves you."
CRISTINA: [to Dylan] "Mind your own business."
MEREDITH: "He loves you!"
CRISTINA: "Yeah. everybody has problems."
MEREDITH: "Well are you gonna say it back?"
CRISTINA: "Of course not! He didn’t say it to me, he said it to sleeping me! Reciprocity is not required. Besides, he might blow up."
MEREDITH: "Excellent point."

0 yadasyadasyadas: